Saturday, January 5, 2008

A God Year

Hey crazies,

As promised, the first memory verse.

I'll ( or my sis ) will put one verse every week
cos there's like a gazillion on the list es-ti wrote
so that it'll be easier you people to rem and relate to it every day of that week

Source: http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com/

eh...the younger ones and yes you. I'm talking abt you. please do not go to this website. some stuff are just...not for your eyes. I'm labelling it NC16. like seriously. don't!

God will come after you. muahahaha.

yeah...I'm serious.

by order: fel the great

Isaiah 43:18-19


18 “But forget all that it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.

19 For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

Don't understand the verse? ask Evil/es-ti/Bro bear

heee

fel

No comments: