Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Word or Two of Thanks

Hey everyone, if I may have a minute or two of your time, I'd like to specially thank all of you.

First off, thanks for serving on Sunday morning. Our region was seriously short on ushers when I made a call for help on Saturday night. To be honest, I expected a few extra people to turn up. I was overwhelmed (come to think of it, I still am) at the number of volunteers we got. It's not very often that you find teens willing to drag themselves out of bed early Sunday morning to go help out in church. For that, I am truly grateful to all of you. Many thanks for waking up early, dressing up, and volunteering your services with nary a complaint.

I also want to thank you for being such a big part of my life. You all are some of the best friends that I have. Thanks for all the love you have shown me over the years, the many kind words and caring gestures you have given and shown. Keep being The Crazy Net, and God Bless You All!

No comments: