Saturday, December 16, 2006

At Edge Today

Since Evie is complaining that we should post rather than tag, this shall be my first post.
Many testimonies were shared at edge today.
Even I shared one on how God touched my life and turned my life around.
I feel like a new person!
He has taken away my fears (I know that cos my biggest fear is to stand in front of a crowd and talk) He has also helped my to realise that even when I'm being left out from the group in church and school, He is there with me and I can turn to him if i am lonely.
I have also set a higher standard for myself so that i can be an example to my friends.
So i think i have overcome my stagefright....
But still, i have to work harder to be more open to you guys.
Thank You All For Supporting Me And Being There For Me Always!
PEACE OUT!

No comments: