Saturday, December 16, 2006

Awesome!

I had an awesome time at net just now and I hope you did too!
Sooo embarrassing! Haha. Shall not say what happened but I really hope that what I shared went into your heads! =p

Ok la.. what we did was shared about youth camp and stuff, and prayed for all. SO it was a good time being open with one another. I just hafta say this again for those who werent there - I really appreciate you all alot and I love you! Haha.. Sorry for being so mushy! =p

You know, I'm so glad that I stayed on in the Youth Ministry. I almost left a few years ago but somehow I know that God has called me to be in this ministry and I'm so happy that I obeyed him.

You guys are an awesome bunch (those outside my net too!). I enjoy hanging out with you all and dont forget I am Y.A.H.!
Some words are just so hard to say.. so I write it all in this blog.. easier to type it out... I paiseh. Haha.

Remember to:
-Memorize your verse!
-Encourage and love one another!
-Pray for one another!
-Keep ourselves pure!


Let's all 'add oil' together!



Thank you so much - for the sms-es, msn msgs, occasional touch, encouragements, etc.
Most importantly, thank You Jesus!

No comments: