Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Fel's testimony

I got a testimony!! and i can't wait till Fri!!
So...here goes...

I would like to thank God tt i managed to get a room in arrow in swanston. It's quite near to trinity (10min walk) and also it's super near to venetia's place so I'll be able to disturb her easily. Cos i thought everything should be ok since my mum faxed over the application form yesterday but who knew tt i would receive a mail asking if i wanted the room a not cos there is only one room left. Gave me a huge shock. spent the whole morn sending dozens of emails and harassing the lady. Thankfully, the lady was understanding enough and gave me the first priority instead of other ppl. Tt place is apparently very "hot". And I GOT THE ROOM!! Thank God man...prayed like crazy during those tense moments this morn. Also almost died of heart attack and my finger almost rotted from clicking refresh so many times.
Yar so...Thank God:)

fel

No comments: