Sunday, January 21, 2007

Thank You!

I am so touched man.. Haha. Thank you so much Jie Vie for putting this up for me. Love it! But it is slightly freaky cos there are a bit too many pictures of me, not that used to it yet. haha. Whatever it is, I Love it. Thanks!

Thank you dear net for the wishes and the pressie!!

You know, even before my birthday, I already felt in my heart that I was part of a really great net that would see God's hand move within out midst. I am really looking towards the breakthrough that pastor Doug mentioned for the church this year, and although a few had said they can't wait to see me leading a net soon, I have to say, I CAN't Wait to SEE ALL of us leading a net soon, because it is through God's grace that we grow spiritually together as a group and individually become leaders as well. Hee.

Love you all my brother's and sisters in Christ!




No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him. - 1 Cor 2:9

No comments: