Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ENCOUNTER !!!!




photos taken during encounter =D

hehe...yupp...encounter was GREAT!...
tough it was only a short period of 2days 1night,
I could see that the gals that went for the encounter has indeed encountered God and all of us has been touched by him.

so here are testimonies and by Marcia,Esther Lye,Jacinda,Dayna and me =D (in no particular order)

1) I really enjoyed it! woohoo! haha.erm before the encounter, i prayed to God that during the encounter, hopefully i will be able to learn more about God forgiving our sins and i really leanrned about it. it's like God answered my prayer, i am really happy =) i learnt to forgive people for what they did in the past that hurt us and also really encountered and felt God's presence and the holy spirit.

2)i really enjoyed myself throughout this encountered and i also have learnt a lot from this camp. i learnt more bout the cross, sins and forgiving.the presence and of God and the Holy Spirit could be felt in every session without fail. yea...i also thank God for the rest for the girls who went to the encounter with me to witness the encounter with God. it was really cool!...woohoo! I AM FREE! ~I LOVE ENCOUNTER...I LOVE YOUTH CAMP...I LOVE MY YOUTH!~(sounds familiar? xp)

3)God really helped me in the encounter. i really learnt a lot of things and is really happy. i learnt how to forgive people who annoyed me. my sins are now forgiven and i am very relief now.the sleeping part was quite ok la... overall very nice!!

4)i felt that this youth encounter is very meaningful.they tought us about vision for success, the joy of forgiveness, self-hatred and unforgiveness ect. during the time of prayer, the Lord touched my heart and i could feel that he loves and and he cares for me. i hope that i can go to the youth encounter again.

5)God has really changed my life.it was really cool feeling so close to God! i could really feel God's presence in the room! the feeling was cool and nice to know that God is with us all the while. i have learn to forgive and forget those things people said or do to me last time. and I'M FREE NOW! woah!

yupp...so these are it!...cool testimonies huh?...hehe...yupp...so thats about it for now... =D

*for the girls that went for the encounter ~God's Princesses...R3/4 rocks!~ muahah~
hehe

tata!
VALERIE!
aka
WHEREWEREWE!

No comments: