Thursday, February 15, 2007

AWwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just wanna say thanks to u guys who made it for the Missions Rally! Namely: Est, Dav, John, Osheryl and Arthur.
Appreciate it!
I thought that some of you wont go cos it's on a Tues but you surprised me. =)

Thanks also for accompanying me to buy the utensils which I happily forgot!

AND..
-to John for helping me so much with the powerpoint altho we didnt use it in the end.. but nvm, it's all for God!
-to Est for preparing for the presentation too..

I'm sure God sees everything!
Though I must admit I was a lil disappointed at first.


The rest who didnt go, you still hafta pay.. haha. So the terrorist, Osheryl is gonna be my 'loan shark'. If you dont pay her, dont blame me if she breaks your bone. Heh. It's just $1 each.. so please be take the initiative to give her. THanks~


Love y'all!
-Pretty Net leader



p/s Wear red for Net Rally tomorrow and we MIGHT be hanging out after the rally. Not confirmed yet. CYA!!!

No comments: