Sunday, February 4, 2007

Words of Encouragement

Finally I'm here to post again.
I'm so cracked up by the videos (and yes you can see me laughing and covering my face in the 1st video).

As you can see, we had a great time at net last Friday.
All of us hadta write encouraging and affirming words to each and everyone, and I'm gonna share with you guys what my net wrote for me, cos I'm so proud of it. Haha.


"Jie Vie, I think you already know what I would write. Heex. Love ya!" -Esther
Now here's what she wrote for me at leaders' care group the other day:
"Thank God 4 Jie Evie, who has been an excellent net leader and a sister to me. I see her as a woman of God, and I know that whatever happens, God's hand is upon her life; He will never let her go." -Esther

"Jie, you still look very young to me. You are very cool. Dunno how to say, but you have impacted my life in a sort of way. Thank God for you.: -David

"You've been Dajiey --> as in takes good care of everyone. I'm gonna miss you!" -Felisha

"Hey Evie, Glad to have you as a friend and enjoy the lesson during net and you very friendly and encouraging person! PEACE" -Johnathan

"Wa too old le... everyone call you jie (JK) =p But you really dont look you age. You look much younger." -Winnie

"I duno what to say leh... 2 many liao =) ... nice, young, friendly..." -Valerie

"You are generous, kind..." -Arthur

"Da Jie Da (it was written in chinese)! You provide guidance, comfort & tickles! & you laugh alot!" -Sheryl



Now you know why I love my group so much! -grin-


Let's keep encouraging one another yeah?!

And Fel, we will webcam our net sessions if possible! Hehe.

1 comment:

Robert said...

well these are quite encouraging words i must say..... seems u really had a rocking time at net last Friday.... i found your blog pretty interesting .... well u can drop by My Blog sometimes and let me know if u find it interesting...!!!